Frequently Asked Questions
Chico Mini Storage understands that it can be difficult to decide what size unit to get, or have questions about self storage in general. We have tried to answer some of these concerns below. Contact us for more information.
Depends on what you’re storing.
- One-bedroom apartment? Try a 5×15.
- Two-bedroom house? Aim for a 10×20, especially if you’re storing appliances.
- Car or boat? Opt for 11×30.
Basically anything you would store in that extra garage you wish you had!
- Business Records
- Seasonal Items (Christmas decorations, water sport equipment, lawn furniture, snowmobiles)
- Household Furnishings
- Vehicles (yes, we have units big enough for that!)
- Basically anything you would store in that extra garage you wish you had!
Payments can be made in person with cash, check, or debit/credit card. For information about online payments, contact our office.